Custom Downsizing for Seniors
Let’s figure out the benefit of starting the downsizing process before it becomes an urgent necessity.
Vision-inspired Downsizing for Seniors, Empty Nesters, and Retired Globetrotters
Do you want to downsize but feel too overwhelmed to begin thinking about it?
I get it and I’m here to help.
- Do you feel concerned about maintaining your large home?
- Have you been avoiding moving because you don’t see home options that match your needs?
- Are you ready to downsize but don’t know where to start?
Imagine being able to:
- Have a fresh start in a manageable environment
- Simplify your life without the clutter that has built up over the years
- Be free of maintaining unused bedrooms, bathrooms, and giant yard
- Protect and maximize your savings
- Feel good by giving a grateful young family a new beginning
The house you bought years ago served you well, but if it is giving you more stress than freedom, it’s time to start asking yourself what your needs are now.
And the best way to make your needs a reality? Team up with a real estate agent who really hears you.
Hi, I’m Adriana Michaels.
As an expert in this local area and specialist in senior downsizing, I use visualization with you and your family as the foundation of a customized-for-you downsizing process.
It’s hard to let go of what you have now if you don’t have a true vision of how things could be better.
By uncovering what matters most to you and your loved ones, we’ll develop a customized downsizing process that resonates with your lifestyle and timetable.
What you get when we work together:
- Clear understanding of downsizing benefits and why starting early is key to reducing stress and overwhelm
- Real options based upon your goals
- Monthly updates of your neighborhood’s real estate activity (via email or good ol regular mail)
- Give it to you straight: good time or bad time to sell or buy
- Customized downsizing plan
How the process works
- I will interview you and anyone who is helping you through the downsizing process
- Based upon our discussion I will come up with a customized plan
- I will touch base with you each month to give you lay of the land
- When you are ready to officially downsize, I can help with the buying, selling, and moving procedures
What is the importance of having a realistic vision before urgent necessity steps in?
- Downsizing is daunting and can be hard to start.
- If you can imagine your new life and the WHY behind it, you are more likely to proactively follow through your tasks at a pace that works for you.
- If you don’t have a vision and wait until it is an immediate necessity, your options are limited and the urgency causes stress for everyone.
- Each person has a different definition of downsizing. I want to understand your vision. If you don’t have a vision, I want our conversation to spark imagination. Knowing your vision and getting educated on what the options are is the best way to set realistic goals that are attainable.
If you’re ready to...
- Start the downsizing process on YOUR terms
- Hear real options in your price range
- Make a solid plan that reduces stress
Then it’s time to take the step to make it happen!
Book a chat by emailing email@example.com today!
"I had a wonderful experience working with Adriana Michaels. She has excellent customer service, she is genuine, communicates well, and has patience. She was with me every step of the way. You can tell she genuinely is out for your best interest. I highly recommend her as your realtor -- you’ll have a great time finding or selling your home." --Sofia V